- Foxconn writes China’s obituary as the world’s factory 12 August 2020 | 4:37 pm
- US consumers fail to register 5G buzz – analyst 12 August 2020 | 11:58 am
- Liberty Global to acquire Sunrise Switzerland for $7.4 billion 12 August 2020 | 11:29 am
- Silicon Valley might have a friend in the White House as Harris joins Biden ticket 12 August 2020 | 10:41 am
- Qualcomm wins appeal against FTC case over its modem licensing business 12 August 2020 | 10:10 am
About Cloud Africa
Welcome to the Cloud World Forum Africa – Africa’s Cloud & ICT Event for Enterprise & Telecom Professionals.
As organisations continue to optimise their IT operations, the migration to the Cloud computing has proven essential in reducing costs, enhancing productivity & agility, and giving businesses that much needed competitive edge.
This year, we move beyond the hype and get to the heart of Cloud adoption throughout the region through a mix of use cases, interactive discussions and workshops delivered by your peers from leading Enterprises and Telcos across the region.
But it doesn’t end with Cloud – we will also examine the wider themes that are impacting the digital landscape in Africa:
- The Consumerisation of ICT in Africa
- How BYOD is radically transforming businesses
- Big Data: Where do the opportunities exist?
- The Role of the Cloud in Africa’s Transition to Digital Technology
- How is the African market for mobile enterprise apps evolving?
- What is the role of handset manufacturers in developing the apps industry in Africa?
You will hear from 50+ of the region’s leading Cloud & ICT experts with over 50 sessions across 2 days. We bring you a unique mix of enterprises, Telcos, infrastructure providers, social enterprises, OTTs and more!
Click here to view the 2014 overview!