- Ignore 5G critics because we need 5G to relieve 4G network congestion 22 February 2019 | 12:13 pm
- The Telecoms.com Podcast: MWC 2019 preview 22 February 2019 | 11:52 am
- TIM and Vodafone Italia sign 5G network sharing pact 22 February 2019 | 11:15 am
- Apple and Goldman Sachs may soon issue a credit card together 22 February 2019 | 9:09 am
- Infrastructure commission warns UK government over lacklustre ambition 22 February 2019 | 7:00 am
About Cloud Africa
Welcome to the Cloud World Forum Africa – Africa’s Cloud & ICT Event for Enterprise & Telecom Professionals.
As organisations continue to optimise their IT operations, the migration to the Cloud computing has proven essential in reducing costs, enhancing productivity & agility, and giving businesses that much needed competitive edge.
This year, we move beyond the hype and get to the heart of Cloud adoption throughout the region through a mix of use cases, interactive discussions and workshops delivered by your peers from leading Enterprises and Telcos across the region.
But it doesn’t end with Cloud – we will also examine the wider themes that are impacting the digital landscape in Africa:
- The Consumerisation of ICT in Africa
- How BYOD is radically transforming businesses
- Big Data: Where do the opportunities exist?
- The Role of the Cloud in Africa’s Transition to Digital Technology
- How is the African market for mobile enterprise apps evolving?
- What is the role of handset manufacturers in developing the apps industry in Africa?
You will hear from 50+ of the region’s leading Cloud & ICT experts with over 50 sessions across 2 days. We bring you a unique mix of enterprises, Telcos, infrastructure providers, social enterprises, OTTs and more!
Click here to view the 2014 overview!