- Europe ponders whether Apple Shazam buy is too much like iSpy 24 April 2018 | 5:03 pm
- Which reckons Vodafone sucks, Tutela doesn’t 24 April 2018 | 4:58 pm
- Facebook and YouTube reveal their offensiveness offensive and intolerance of intolerance 24 April 2018 | 3:55 pm
- New DNS Encryption Tools Accelerate Privacy Online 24 April 2018 | 3:14 pm
- Ericsson develops a cunning plan for generating IoT revenue 24 April 2018 | 11:31 am
About Cloud Africa
Welcome to the Cloud World Forum Africa – Africa’s Cloud & ICT Event for Enterprise & Telecom Professionals.
As organisations continue to optimise their IT operations, the migration to the Cloud computing has proven essential in reducing costs, enhancing productivity & agility, and giving businesses that much needed competitive edge.
This year, we move beyond the hype and get to the heart of Cloud adoption throughout the region through a mix of use cases, interactive discussions and workshops delivered by your peers from leading Enterprises and Telcos across the region.
But it doesn’t end with Cloud – we will also examine the wider themes that are impacting the digital landscape in Africa:
- The Consumerisation of ICT in Africa
- How BYOD is radically transforming businesses
- Big Data: Where do the opportunities exist?
- The Role of the Cloud in Africa’s Transition to Digital Technology
- How is the African market for mobile enterprise apps evolving?
- What is the role of handset manufacturers in developing the apps industry in Africa?
You will hear from 50+ of the region’s leading Cloud & ICT experts with over 50 sessions across 2 days. We bring you a unique mix of enterprises, Telcos, infrastructure providers, social enterprises, OTTs and more!
Click here to view the 2014 overview!