- Telus and Huawei tout successful 3GPP-compliant 5G trials 23 June 2017 | 3:36 pm
- YouTube enthusiasm brings home the challenges for telcos 23 June 2017 | 3:24 pm
- France reckons it could start launching 5G services next year 23 June 2017 | 12:00 pm
- Video special – guess the acronym 23 June 2017 | 11:26 am
- Yahoo is killing News Digest app and we can’t figure out why 23 June 2017 | 11:20 am
Call For Papers
Join our Speaker Line-up at Cloud World Forum Africa 2014
Following the huge success of the Cloud World Forum Africa 2013, we’re expanding & enhancing our agenda to give you Africa’s first and foremost comprehensive Enterprise ICT show: Cloud World Forum Africa incorporating Enterprise ICT Africa 2014!
Our focus on Cloud Computing remains as the heart & soul of the event, with all the pivotal speakers and industry players returning in the keynote stage and dedicated streams running across both days. The Telco Cloud focus is also omnipresent with two full days of engaging content to reflect the advent of Africa’s Telcos to the Cloud!
What technologies join the Cloud in answering African businesses’ ICT needs, lowering pricing barriers for advanced services, and bringing serious cost-savings? The enterprise IT landscape is changing constantly as new technologies change the way we do business, from BYOx & Enterprise mobility to software apps and disaster recovery systems.
Now is the time to take note of the developments taking place, and Enterprise ICT Africa Forum will go beyond traditional questions surrounding technology into meaningful discussions around business models, successful service positioning, security improvements, legalities, and more.
There will be two days of inspiring keynotes, stimulating expert sessions, in-depth analysis, interactive panel discussions and networking activities.
What makes our event unique and un-missable!
- Africa’s Largest Cloud & ICT Event for Enterprise & Telecom Professionals
- 100+ of Africa’s Enterprise visionary speakers
- 80+ Knowledge sessions to fulfil your IT needs
- 80% enterprise & operator attendance in 2013
- Enterprise ICT Forum Africa brings together the whole African Enterprise ICT ecosystem
- Now in its 3rd year, the Cloud World Forum MENA is firmly established in the space and part of the Cloud World Series, incorporating more events in more locations, with an ever greater reach!
Fresh and Exciting sessions for 2014:
- The role of ICT & Cloud in specific verticals
- How can CIOs in Africa tackle the Cloud?
- The Mobile Enterprise: BYOD, Enterprise Apps & Mobility
- Cyber Security & the Cloud: Do you know where you stand?
- Telco Cloud Enablement & Innovation: How can Telcos maximise opportunities in the Cloud?
- Is your business ready for the age of Big Data?
“Cloud Africa is an excellent platform to show our thinking and solutions about Cloud to our target customers, and it is a good opportunity to enhance our brand”
Peter Cao, Huawei
Call for papers
If you have a case study of deployed Cloud services from a Telco’s perspective, and can present
on the strategic, technical and organisational pre-requisites as well as potential external
barriers to the successful deployment and adoption of Cloud, then get in touch to secure your
spot at the Cloud World Forum Africa!
Contact us today to apply!
For all speaking opportunities and a copy of the draft agenda please contact:
email@example.com T +44 (0)203 377 3530
To find out more about maximising your company’s visibility at the event, please contact:
firstname.lastname@example.org T +44 (0) 207 017 5450