- Australian court rules media are liable for comments made on their Facebook pages 1 June 2020 | 4:39 pm
- BT plays the green card 1 June 2020 | 12:47 pm
- International voice traffic spikes 20% during COVID-19 1 June 2020 | 11:47 am
- Facebook attempts to walk the tightrope on censorship 1 June 2020 | 11:40 am
- As MasMovil becomes latest acquisition target, are more takeovers on the horizon? 1 June 2020 | 10:44 am
Balancing Act seeks to be the primary source for information on the telecoms, Internet and audio-visual media industries in Africa.
It carries out consultancy assignments for a variety of clients and has expertise in the following areas: business planning, sectoral and market assessments, feasibility and development studies, management reviews and facilitating important or difficult discussions.
We have carried out a range of assignments for clients including: operators, connectivity resellers, equipment vendors, financial institutions, TV broadcasters and development agencies. Our assignments have included helping global brands with their involvement in the continent.
For more information please Visit http://www.balancingact-africa.com