- Australian court rules media are liable for comments made on their Facebook pages 1 June 2020 | 4:39 pm
- BT plays the green card 1 June 2020 | 12:47 pm
- International voice traffic spikes 20% during COVID-19 1 June 2020 | 11:47 am
- Facebook attempts to walk the tightrope on censorship 1 June 2020 | 11:40 am
- As MasMovil becomes latest acquisition target, are more takeovers on the horizon? 1 June 2020 | 10:44 am
Bobsguide, an AFP® company based in London, is the premier financial IT solutions network, connecting financial IT buyers with suppliers.
On bobsguide, financial IT suppliers from across the globe interact with IT, treasury and financial professionals and exchange information about robust, practical financial systems and software. As part of the Association for Financial Professionals®’ global network, bobsguide has over 48,000 members and 2,000 vendors and features the latest financial technology news, RSS feeds, jobs and event announcements.