- Huawei caves to UK security demands with empire under siege 7 December 2018 | 3:54 pm
- How to get your business VoIP-connected without stumbling and falling 7 December 2018 | 1:17 pm
- The Telecoms.com Podcast: Cloud, Huawei, 5G phones and Orange 7 December 2018 | 1:12 pm
- Nokia has a great week by simply not screwing anything up 7 December 2018 | 12:29 pm
- O2 up and running but how much damage has been done to them and Ericsson? 7 December 2018 | 11:55 am
Founded in 1983, Dimension Data is an ICT services and solutions provider that uses its technology expertise, global service delivery capability, and entrepreneurial spirit to accelerate the business ambitions of its clients.
Dimension Data's versatile suite of cloud services is capable of meeting the expectations of the most demanding developers, IT managers, or global CIOs. We build superior cloud solutions that are secure, easy-to use, fast, and designed to run complex, high-performance applications.
Our Managed Cloud Platform supports both public and private cloud services with a common user interface and API, while our CloudControl cloud management system provides self-service provisioning, configuration, and management of cloud servers, storage, and networking.
In addition to a full complement of cloud consulting services, we also offer professional expertise and specialised support in data centre solutions, networking, converged communications, Microsoft, and contact centres.
Dimension Data is a member of the NTT Group.