- Amazon makes its IoT managed service generally available 10 July 2020 | 10:46 am
- UK and Aussie privacy watchdogs to investigate Clearview AI 10 July 2020 | 9:59 am
- Nokia raises its data centre networking game with a new switching platform 10 July 2020 | 9:42 am
- Analyst estimates are all over the place, but consensus is PC sales are up 10 July 2020 | 9:24 am
- TIM reportedly shuns Huawei as Italy has a rethink 9 July 2020 | 4:21 pm
Founded in 1983, Dimension Data is an ICT services and solutions provider that uses its technology expertise, global service delivery capability, and entrepreneurial spirit to accelerate the business ambitions of its clients.
Dimension Data's versatile suite of cloud services is capable of meeting the expectations of the most demanding developers, IT managers, or global CIOs. We build superior cloud solutions that are secure, easy-to use, fast, and designed to run complex, high-performance applications.
Our Managed Cloud Platform supports both public and private cloud services with a common user interface and API, while our CloudControl cloud management system provides self-service provisioning, configuration, and management of cloud servers, storage, and networking.
In addition to a full complement of cloud consulting services, we also offer professional expertise and specialised support in data centre solutions, networking, converged communications, Microsoft, and contact centres.
Dimension Data is a member of the NTT Group.