- UK telcos not meeting demands of Brits 18 June 2018 | 3:23 pm
- Cybersecurity for the Fourth Industrial Revolution 18 June 2018 | 12:54 pm
- The Telecoms.com podcast: Live from 5G World 18 June 2018 | 11:51 am
- We’re blindly walking the path to digital monopolization – think tank 18 June 2018 | 11:29 am
- Huawei hits back at Australian paranoia 18 June 2018 | 10:55 am
Founded in 1983, Dimension Data is an ICT services and solutions provider that uses its technology expertise, global service delivery capability, and entrepreneurial spirit to accelerate the business ambitions of its clients.
Dimension Data's versatile suite of cloud services is capable of meeting the expectations of the most demanding developers, IT managers, or global CIOs. We build superior cloud solutions that are secure, easy-to use, fast, and designed to run complex, high-performance applications.
Our Managed Cloud Platform supports both public and private cloud services with a common user interface and API, while our CloudControl cloud management system provides self-service provisioning, configuration, and management of cloud servers, storage, and networking.
In addition to a full complement of cloud consulting services, we also offer professional expertise and specialised support in data centre solutions, networking, converged communications, Microsoft, and contact centres.
Dimension Data is a member of the NTT Group.