- Telus and Huawei tout successful 3GPP-compliant 5G trials 23 June 2017 | 3:36 pm
- YouTube enthusiasm brings home the challenges for telcos 23 June 2017 | 3:24 pm
- France reckons it could start launching 5G services next year 23 June 2017 | 12:00 pm
- Video special – guess the acronym 23 June 2017 | 11:26 am
- Yahoo is killing News Digest app and we can’t figure out why 23 June 2017 | 11:20 am
Founded in 1983, Dimension Data is an ICT services and solutions provider that uses its technology expertise, global service delivery capability, and entrepreneurial spirit to accelerate the business ambitions of its clients.
Dimension Data's versatile suite of cloud services is capable of meeting the expectations of the most demanding developers, IT managers, or global CIOs. We build superior cloud solutions that are secure, easy-to use, fast, and designed to run complex, high-performance applications.
Our Managed Cloud Platform supports both public and private cloud services with a common user interface and API, while our CloudControl cloud management system provides self-service provisioning, configuration, and management of cloud servers, storage, and networking.
In addition to a full complement of cloud consulting services, we also offer professional expertise and specialised support in data centre solutions, networking, converged communications, Microsoft, and contact centres.
Dimension Data is a member of the NTT Group.