- Comcast’s Verizon MVNO goes live 17 August 2017 | 5:02 pm
- EE puts Alexa in its box 17 August 2017 | 4:08 pm
- Telcel gets a slim win 17 August 2017 | 12:23 pm
- Ericsson insists there’s nothing new in ‘brutal’ job cuts story 17 August 2017 | 11:35 am
- HMD launches Nokia 8 flagship smartphone with ‘bothie’ camera gimmick 17 August 2017 | 10:38 am
Founded in 1983, Dimension Data is an ICT services and solutions provider that uses its technology expertise, global service delivery capability, and entrepreneurial spirit to accelerate the business ambitions of its clients.
Dimension Data's versatile suite of cloud services is capable of meeting the expectations of the most demanding developers, IT managers, or global CIOs. We build superior cloud solutions that are secure, easy-to use, fast, and designed to run complex, high-performance applications.
Our Managed Cloud Platform supports both public and private cloud services with a common user interface and API, while our CloudControl cloud management system provides self-service provisioning, configuration, and management of cloud servers, storage, and networking.
In addition to a full complement of cloud consulting services, we also offer professional expertise and specialised support in data centre solutions, networking, converged communications, Microsoft, and contact centres.
Dimension Data is a member of the NTT Group.