- Australian court rules media are liable for comments made on their Facebook pages 1 June 2020 | 4:39 pm
- BT plays the green card 1 June 2020 | 12:47 pm
- International voice traffic spikes 20% during COVID-19 1 June 2020 | 11:47 am
- Facebook attempts to walk the tightrope on censorship 1 June 2020 | 11:40 am
- As MasMovil becomes latest acquisition target, are more takeovers on the horizon? 1 June 2020 | 10:44 am
We are e-torchAfrica Media the publishers of e-torch Newspaper (a telecoms & technology biased publication).
We have been in the business of showcasing the industry since 2004 till date, hence our poise to become Africa’s N0.1 telecoms and technology tabloid gracing major industry events around the world.
Creating the right kind of awareness and education for the sole purpose of bridging the digital divide thus reporting latest innovations and events within the telecoms and digital technology ecosystem to our people in good time.
Spotlighting global telecom and technologies for Africa and illuminating Africa’s telecom and technological trends to the world.
To forge partnerships with global telecoms and digital technology stakeholders for the sole purpose of harnessing the potential benefits for the good of the African People digitally.