- The Qualcomm M&A plot thickens with increased NXP bid 20 February 2018 | 6:11 pm
- Orange CEO gets thumbs up despite fraud trial 20 February 2018 | 4:54 pm
- Vodafone looks to make the skies safer from drones 20 February 2018 | 1:19 pm
- Nokia goes all-in on digital cities 20 February 2018 | 12:21 pm
- EE the best, O2 the worst – RootMetrics 20 February 2018 | 12:17 pm
Huawei is a leading global information and communications technology (ICT) solutions provider. Through our dedication to customer-centric innovation and strong partnerships, we have established end-to-end advantages in telecom networks, devices and cloud computing.
We are committed to creating maximum value for telecom operators, enterprises and consumers by providing competitive solutions and services. Our products and solutions have been deployed in over 140 countries, serving more than one third of the world’s population.
Huawei’s vision is to enrich life through communication. By leveraging our experience and expertise in the ICT sector, we help bridge the digital divide by providing opportunities to enjoy broadband services, regardless of geographic location. Contributing to the sustainable development of the society, economy, and the environment, Huawei creates green solutions that enable customers to reduce power consumption, carbon emissions and resource costs. Learn more at http://www.huawei.com/en/