- New 5G NR device and network testing solutions unveiled by Rohde & Schwarz at 5G World 2019 14 June 2019 | 11:37 am
- Vodafone Idea has had enough of toe-to-toe Jio battle 14 June 2019 | 11:29 am
- IOT spending to top $1.1 trillion in 2023 – IDC 14 June 2019 | 11:11 am
- Mobile dampening desire for fixed broadband – Pew Research 14 June 2019 | 10:52 am
- Telefonica pairs up with Santander for banking 5G usecase 14 June 2019 | 10:18 am
Huawei is a leading global information and communications technology (ICT) solutions provider. Through our dedication to customer-centric innovation and strong partnerships, we have established end-to-end advantages in telecom networks, devices and cloud computing.
We are committed to creating maximum value for telecom operators, enterprises and consumers by providing competitive solutions and services. Our products and solutions have been deployed in over 140 countries, serving more than one third of the world’s population.
Huawei’s vision is to enrich life through communication. By leveraging our experience and expertise in the ICT sector, we help bridge the digital divide by providing opportunities to enjoy broadband services, regardless of geographic location. Contributing to the sustainable development of the society, economy, and the environment, Huawei creates green solutions that enable customers to reduce power consumption, carbon emissions and resource costs. Learn more at http://www.huawei.com/en/