- Huawei caves to UK security demands with empire under siege 7 December 2018 | 3:54 pm
- How to get your business VoIP-connected without stumbling and falling 7 December 2018 | 1:17 pm
- The Telecoms.com Podcast: Cloud, Huawei, 5G phones and Orange 7 December 2018 | 1:12 pm
- Nokia has a great week by simply not screwing anything up 7 December 2018 | 12:29 pm
- O2 up and running but how much damage has been done to them and Ericsson? 7 December 2018 | 11:55 am
Huawei is a leading global information and communications technology (ICT) solutions provider. Through our dedication to customer-centric innovation and strong partnerships, we have established end-to-end advantages in telecom networks, devices and cloud computing.
We are committed to creating maximum value for telecom operators, enterprises and consumers by providing competitive solutions and services. Our products and solutions have been deployed in over 140 countries, serving more than one third of the world’s population.
Huawei’s vision is to enrich life through communication. By leveraging our experience and expertise in the ICT sector, we help bridge the digital divide by providing opportunities to enjoy broadband services, regardless of geographic location. Contributing to the sustainable development of the society, economy, and the environment, Huawei creates green solutions that enable customers to reduce power consumption, carbon emissions and resource costs. Learn more at http://www.huawei.com/en/