- UK telcos not meeting demands of Brits 18 June 2018 | 3:23 pm
- Cybersecurity for the Fourth Industrial Revolution 18 June 2018 | 12:54 pm
- The Telecoms.com podcast: Live from 5G World 18 June 2018 | 11:51 am
- We’re blindly walking the path to digital monopolization – think tank 18 June 2018 | 11:29 am
- Huawei hits back at Australian paranoia 18 June 2018 | 10:55 am
Huawei is a leading global information and communications technology (ICT) solutions provider. Through our dedication to customer-centric innovation and strong partnerships, we have established end-to-end advantages in telecom networks, devices and cloud computing.
We are committed to creating maximum value for telecom operators, enterprises and consumers by providing competitive solutions and services. Our products and solutions have been deployed in over 140 countries, serving more than one third of the world’s population.
Huawei’s vision is to enrich life through communication. By leveraging our experience and expertise in the ICT sector, we help bridge the digital divide by providing opportunities to enjoy broadband services, regardless of geographic location. Contributing to the sustainable development of the society, economy, and the environment, Huawei creates green solutions that enable customers to reduce power consumption, carbon emissions and resource costs. Learn more at http://www.huawei.com/en/