- Looks like Elon had a few too many at the Tesla Christmas party 8 December 2017 | 4:26 pm
- And something less serious for a Friday; a smart urinal 8 December 2017 | 12:20 pm
- AT&T/Time Warner vs. Department of Justice; bout set for March 19 8 December 2017 | 11:51 am
- The new AI Team; Baidu and Qualcomm 8 December 2017 | 10:39 am
- iOS HomeKit bug allowed remote access to smart locks 8 December 2017 | 10:16 am
Huawei is a leading global information and communications technology (ICT) solutions provider. Through our dedication to customer-centric innovation and strong partnerships, we have established end-to-end advantages in telecom networks, devices and cloud computing.
We are committed to creating maximum value for telecom operators, enterprises and consumers by providing competitive solutions and services. Our products and solutions have been deployed in over 140 countries, serving more than one third of the world’s population.
Huawei’s vision is to enrich life through communication. By leveraging our experience and expertise in the ICT sector, we help bridge the digital divide by providing opportunities to enjoy broadband services, regardless of geographic location. Contributing to the sustainable development of the society, economy, and the environment, Huawei creates green solutions that enable customers to reduce power consumption, carbon emissions and resource costs. Learn more at http://www.huawei.com/en/