- Ericsson shows it’s Hungary for 5G 19 October 2017 | 4:30 pm
- ZTE launches a ‘total pre5G solution’ 19 October 2017 | 3:48 pm
- SK Telecom extends its AI management system to mobile network 19 October 2017 | 12:01 pm
- Nokia gets into bed with Amazon 19 October 2017 | 11:19 am
- Self-taught Google AI programme trounces previous human-taught one 19 October 2017 | 9:47 am
Huawei is a leading global information and communications technology (ICT) solutions provider. Through our dedication to customer-centric innovation and strong partnerships, we have established end-to-end advantages in telecom networks, devices and cloud computing.
We are committed to creating maximum value for telecom operators, enterprises and consumers by providing competitive solutions and services. Our products and solutions have been deployed in over 140 countries, serving more than one third of the world’s population.
Huawei’s vision is to enrich life through communication. By leveraging our experience and expertise in the ICT sector, we help bridge the digital divide by providing opportunities to enjoy broadband services, regardless of geographic location. Contributing to the sustainable development of the society, economy, and the environment, Huawei creates green solutions that enable customers to reduce power consumption, carbon emissions and resource costs. Learn more at http://www.huawei.com/en/