- Ericsson shows it’s Hungary for 5G 19 October 2017 | 4:30 pm
- ZTE launches a ‘total pre5G solution’ 19 October 2017 | 3:48 pm
- SK Telecom extends its AI management system to mobile network 19 October 2017 | 12:01 pm
- Nokia gets into bed with Amazon 19 October 2017 | 11:19 am
- Self-taught Google AI programme trounces previous human-taught one 19 October 2017 | 9:47 am
Microsoft South Africa is a subsidiary of the world’s largest independent software and services provider, and focuses on providing devices, services and solutions that help government, people and businesses realise their full potential through technology. A proudly South African company with a Level 2 BBBEE rating, Microsoft SA has been recognised globally as a high-performance region. The company’s long-term sustainability is based on the contribution it makes to the local economy, both through its 7 000-strong partner ecosystem and its broad array of citizenship activities - for which it received the Best Corporate Social Responsibility award at the 2011 African Business Awards. The company was also named CRF Best Employer for 2011 and 2012 and Deloitte Best Company to Work For in 2010.