- Broadband World Forum 2019 video review 23 October 2019 | 5:13 pm
- Indian government bails out BSNL 23 October 2019 | 4:59 pm
- Google claims quantum computing breakthrough, IBM disagrees 23 October 2019 | 3:40 pm
- As another UK alt-net emerges, consolidation might not be that far away 23 October 2019 | 11:44 am
- Huawei launches its foldy phone in China 23 October 2019 | 11:06 am
Microsoft South Africa is a subsidiary of the world’s largest independent software and services provider, and focuses on providing devices, services and solutions that help government, people and businesses realise their full potential through technology. A proudly South African company with a Level 2 BBBEE rating, Microsoft SA has been recognised globally as a high-performance region. The company’s long-term sustainability is based on the contribution it makes to the local economy, both through its 7 000-strong partner ecosystem and its broad array of citizenship activities - for which it received the Best Corporate Social Responsibility award at the 2011 African Business Awards. The company was also named CRF Best Employer for 2011 and 2012 and Deloitte Best Company to Work For in 2010.