- Jio earnings more than double as it tops a quarter of a billion subscribers 17 October 2018 | 4:55 pm
- Samsing snags network insight firm to boost AI credentials 17 October 2018 | 4:50 pm
- Netflix back in the cash with 36% revenue growth 17 October 2018 | 11:52 am
- Google ups the ante with Europe by charging Android manufacturers for its mobile products 17 October 2018 | 11:18 am
- Huawei’s search for smartphone differentiation yields rewards 17 October 2018 | 10:22 am
Microsoft South Africa is a subsidiary of the world’s largest independent software and services provider, and focuses on providing devices, services and solutions that help government, people and businesses realise their full potential through technology. A proudly South African company with a Level 2 BBBEE rating, Microsoft SA has been recognised globally as a high-performance region. The company’s long-term sustainability is based on the contribution it makes to the local economy, both through its 7 000-strong partner ecosystem and its broad array of citizenship activities - for which it received the Best Corporate Social Responsibility award at the 2011 African Business Awards. The company was also named CRF Best Employer for 2011 and 2012 and Deloitte Best Company to Work For in 2010.