- Huawei caves to UK security demands with empire under siege 7 December 2018 | 3:54 pm
- How to get your business VoIP-connected without stumbling and falling 7 December 2018 | 1:17 pm
- The Telecoms.com Podcast: Cloud, Huawei, 5G phones and Orange 7 December 2018 | 1:12 pm
- Nokia has a great week by simply not screwing anything up 7 December 2018 | 12:29 pm
- O2 up and running but how much damage has been done to them and Ericsson? 7 December 2018 | 11:55 am
Microsoft South Africa is a subsidiary of the world’s largest independent software and services provider, and focuses on providing devices, services and solutions that help government, people and businesses realise their full potential through technology. A proudly South African company with a Level 2 BBBEE rating, Microsoft SA has been recognised globally as a high-performance region. The company’s long-term sustainability is based on the contribution it makes to the local economy, both through its 7 000-strong partner ecosystem and its broad array of citizenship activities - for which it received the Best Corporate Social Responsibility award at the 2011 African Business Awards. The company was also named CRF Best Employer for 2011 and 2012 and Deloitte Best Company to Work For in 2010.