- NTT Docomo pulls its NB-IoT service after less than a year 31 March 2020 | 4:37 pm
- Video conferencing app downloads go through the roof 31 March 2020 | 12:38 pm
- Proximus cuts dividend to fund #inspire2022 strategy 31 March 2020 | 12:10 pm
- Ericsson CEO says company ‘not materially affected’ by coronavirus 31 March 2020 | 11:53 am
- Best practice for end-to-end IoT security 31 March 2020 | 11:16 am
Microsoft South Africa is a subsidiary of the world’s largest independent software and services provider, and focuses on providing devices, services and solutions that help government, people and businesses realise their full potential through technology. A proudly South African company with a Level 2 BBBEE rating, Microsoft SA has been recognised globally as a high-performance region. The company’s long-term sustainability is based on the contribution it makes to the local economy, both through its 7 000-strong partner ecosystem and its broad array of citizenship activities - for which it received the Best Corporate Social Responsibility award at the 2011 African Business Awards. The company was also named CRF Best Employer for 2011 and 2012 and Deloitte Best Company to Work For in 2010.