- Telus and Huawei tout successful 3GPP-compliant 5G trials 23 June 2017 | 3:36 pm
- YouTube enthusiasm brings home the challenges for telcos 23 June 2017 | 3:24 pm
- France reckons it could start launching 5G services next year 23 June 2017 | 12:00 pm
- Video special – guess the acronym 23 June 2017 | 11:26 am
- Yahoo is killing News Digest app and we can’t figure out why 23 June 2017 | 11:20 am
Microsoft South Africa is a subsidiary of the world’s largest independent software and services provider, and focuses on providing devices, services and solutions that help government, people and businesses realise their full potential through technology. A proudly South African company with a Level 2 BBBEE rating, Microsoft SA has been recognised globally as a high-performance region. The company’s long-term sustainability is based on the contribution it makes to the local economy, both through its 7 000-strong partner ecosystem and its broad array of citizenship activities - for which it received the Best Corporate Social Responsibility award at the 2011 African Business Awards. The company was also named CRF Best Employer for 2011 and 2012 and Deloitte Best Company to Work For in 2010.