- Nokia downplays report claiming it’s struggling to deliver 5G kit in South Korea 18 April 2019 | 3:38 pm
- Reviewers report major faults with Samsung’s new foldy screen 18 April 2019 | 12:28 pm
- FCC is likely to deny China Mobile’s licence application 18 April 2019 | 12:00 pm
- Huawei responds to study questioning who really owns it 18 April 2019 | 9:32 am
- Europe approves new internet rules designed to rein in Amazon and co 18 April 2019 | 8:22 am
Microsoft South Africa is a subsidiary of the world’s largest independent software and services provider, and focuses on providing devices, services and solutions that help government, people and businesses realise their full potential through technology. A proudly South African company with a Level 2 BBBEE rating, Microsoft SA has been recognised globally as a high-performance region. The company’s long-term sustainability is based on the contribution it makes to the local economy, both through its 7 000-strong partner ecosystem and its broad array of citizenship activities - for which it received the Best Corporate Social Responsibility award at the 2011 African Business Awards. The company was also named CRF Best Employer for 2011 and 2012 and Deloitte Best Company to Work For in 2010.