- Huawei allegedly helps African governments spy on dissidents – WSJ 16 August 2019 | 10:55 am
- Mobileum grows assurance profile with WeDo acquisition 16 August 2019 | 10:07 am
- Oregon joins the anti-merger brigade to dampen T-Mobile/Sprint spirits 16 August 2019 | 9:13 am
- US wearables market surges to $2bn in Q2 16 August 2019 | 8:44 am
- Russia jumps on the mmWave train 15 August 2019 | 3:22 pm
Microsoft South Africa is a subsidiary of the world’s largest independent software and services provider, and focuses on providing devices, services and solutions that help government, people and businesses realise their full potential through technology. A proudly South African company with a Level 2 BBBEE rating, Microsoft SA has been recognised globally as a high-performance region. The company’s long-term sustainability is based on the contribution it makes to the local economy, both through its 7 000-strong partner ecosystem and its broad array of citizenship activities - for which it received the Best Corporate Social Responsibility award at the 2011 African Business Awards. The company was also named CRF Best Employer for 2011 and 2012 and Deloitte Best Company to Work For in 2010.