- Amazon makes its IoT managed service generally available 10 July 2020 | 10:46 am
- UK and Aussie privacy watchdogs to investigate Clearview AI 10 July 2020 | 9:59 am
- Nokia raises its data centre networking game with a new switching platform 10 July 2020 | 9:42 am
- Analyst estimates are all over the place, but consensus is PC sales are up 10 July 2020 | 9:24 am
- TIM reportedly shuns Huawei as Italy has a rethink 9 July 2020 | 4:21 pm
Microsoft South Africa is a subsidiary of the world’s largest independent software and services provider, and focuses on providing devices, services and solutions that help government, people and businesses realise their full potential through technology. A proudly South African company with a Level 2 BBBEE rating, Microsoft SA has been recognised globally as a high-performance region. The company’s long-term sustainability is based on the contribution it makes to the local economy, both through its 7 000-strong partner ecosystem and its broad array of citizenship activities - for which it received the Best Corporate Social Responsibility award at the 2011 African Business Awards. The company was also named CRF Best Employer for 2011 and 2012 and Deloitte Best Company to Work For in 2010.