- Huawei is still the leader on 5G commercial contracts 20 February 2020 | 11:18 am
- Europe unveils its digital grand plan 19 February 2020 | 6:57 pm
- Indian government strives to save its dwindling telco industry 19 February 2020 | 6:54 pm
- Nokia acquires Elenion to boost optical offering 19 February 2020 | 2:38 pm
- DT CEO ups US ambitions to double down on momentum 19 February 2020 | 1:01 pm
Microsoft South Africa is a subsidiary of the world’s largest independent software and services provider, and focuses on providing devices, services and solutions that help government, people and businesses realise their full potential through technology. A proudly South African company with a Level 2 BBBEE rating, Microsoft SA has been recognised globally as a high-performance region. The company’s long-term sustainability is based on the contribution it makes to the local economy, both through its 7 000-strong partner ecosystem and its broad array of citizenship activities - for which it received the Best Corporate Social Responsibility award at the 2011 African Business Awards. The company was also named CRF Best Employer for 2011 and 2012 and Deloitte Best Company to Work For in 2010.