- Comcast’s Verizon MVNO goes live 17 August 2017 | 5:02 pm
- EE puts Alexa in its box 17 August 2017 | 4:08 pm
- Telcel gets a slim win 17 August 2017 | 12:23 pm
- Ericsson insists there’s nothing new in ‘brutal’ job cuts story 17 August 2017 | 11:35 am
- HMD launches Nokia 8 flagship smartphone with ‘bothie’ camera gimmick 17 August 2017 | 10:38 am
Ovum provides clients with independent and objective analysis that enables them to make better business and technology decisions.
Our value to our clients
With access to Ovum’s research and support from best-in-class analyst and consulting teams, companies can turn analysis and insight into action. Our aim is to make our clients’ planning more effective, and to help them identify and assess relevant business opportunities. We don’t just advise our clients: we collaborate with them to help them exploit these opportunities and to turn them into business results. At the heart of our approach is our mission to help, to be approachable, responsive and focused on your business issues and to provide pragmatic and actionable advice and recommendations.
Why you can rely on and trust Ovum
Ovum research is based on independently audited methodologies that ensure that our clients can base decisions on rigorous and fact-based research, rather than on unqualified and unjustified opinions. The research draws upon over 400,000 interviews a year with business and technology, telecoms and sourcing decision-makers, giving Ovum and our clients unparalleled insight not only into business requirements but also the technology that organisations must support. View our Independence Charter