- Australian court rules media are liable for comments made on their Facebook pages 1 June 2020 | 4:39 pm
- BT plays the green card 1 June 2020 | 12:47 pm
- International voice traffic spikes 20% during COVID-19 1 June 2020 | 11:47 am
- Facebook attempts to walk the tightrope on censorship 1 June 2020 | 11:40 am
- As MasMovil becomes latest acquisition target, are more takeovers on the horizon? 1 June 2020 | 10:44 am
Oxford Business Group
About Oxford Business Group Oxford Business Group (OBG) is a global publishing, research and consultancy firm, which publishes economic intelligence on the markets of Latin America, the Middle East, Asia, and Africa. OBG offers comprehensive analysis of macroeconomic and sectoral developments, including banking, capital markets, energy, infrastructure, industry and insurance. OBG’s acclaimed economic and business reports are the leading source of local and regional intelligence, while OBG’s online economic briefings provide up-to-date in-depth analysis. OBG’s consultancy arm offers tailor-made market intelligence and advice to firms operating in these markets and those looking to enter them.