- Ericsson shows it’s Hungary for 5G 19 October 2017 | 4:30 pm
- ZTE launches a ‘total pre5G solution’ 19 October 2017 | 3:48 pm
- SK Telecom extends its AI management system to mobile network 19 October 2017 | 12:01 pm
- Nokia gets into bed with Amazon 19 October 2017 | 11:19 am
- Self-taught Google AI programme trounces previous human-taught one 19 October 2017 | 9:47 am
SEACOM incorporated Pamoja in 2011 as a value-added business unit leading SEACOM’s entry into Cloud-computing services.
Pamoja has invested in Cloud infrastructure in South Africa and Kenya. These facilities offer improved access to services and address issues surrounding the location of confidential data as well as service latency, associated with international Cloud services.