- Jio earnings more than double as it tops a quarter of a billion subscribers 17 October 2018 | 4:55 pm
- Samsing snags network insight firm to boost AI credentials 17 October 2018 | 4:50 pm
- Netflix back in the cash with 36% revenue growth 17 October 2018 | 11:52 am
- Google ups the ante with Europe by charging Android manufacturers for its mobile products 17 October 2018 | 11:18 am
- Huawei’s search for smartphone differentiation yields rewards 17 October 2018 | 10:22 am
SEACOM incorporated Pamoja in 2011 as a value-added business unit leading SEACOM’s entry into Cloud-computing services.
Pamoja has invested in Cloud infrastructure in South Africa and Kenya. These facilities offer improved access to services and address issues surrounding the location of confidential data as well as service latency, associated with international Cloud services.