- UK telcos not meeting demands of Brits 18 June 2018 | 3:23 pm
- Cybersecurity for the Fourth Industrial Revolution 18 June 2018 | 12:54 pm
- The Telecoms.com podcast: Live from 5G World 18 June 2018 | 11:51 am
- We’re blindly walking the path to digital monopolization – think tank 18 June 2018 | 11:29 am
- Huawei hits back at Australian paranoia 18 June 2018 | 10:55 am
SEACOM incorporated Pamoja in 2011 as a value-added business unit leading SEACOM’s entry into Cloud-computing services.
Pamoja has invested in Cloud infrastructure in South Africa and Kenya. These facilities offer improved access to services and address issues surrounding the location of confidential data as well as service latency, associated with international Cloud services.