- Huawei caves to UK security demands with empire under siege 7 December 2018 | 3:54 pm
- How to get your business VoIP-connected without stumbling and falling 7 December 2018 | 1:17 pm
- The Telecoms.com Podcast: Cloud, Huawei, 5G phones and Orange 7 December 2018 | 1:12 pm
- Nokia has a great week by simply not screwing anything up 7 December 2018 | 12:29 pm
- O2 up and running but how much damage has been done to them and Ericsson? 7 December 2018 | 11:55 am
SEACOM incorporated Pamoja in 2011 as a value-added business unit leading SEACOM’s entry into Cloud-computing services.
Pamoja has invested in Cloud infrastructure in South Africa and Kenya. These facilities offer improved access to services and address issues surrounding the location of confidential data as well as service latency, associated with international Cloud services.