- Huawei is still the leader on 5G commercial contracts 20 February 2020 | 11:18 am
- Europe unveils its digital grand plan 19 February 2020 | 6:57 pm
- Indian government strives to save its dwindling telco industry 19 February 2020 | 6:54 pm
- Nokia acquires Elenion to boost optical offering 19 February 2020 | 2:38 pm
- DT CEO ups US ambitions to double down on momentum 19 February 2020 | 1:01 pm
SEACOM incorporated Pamoja in 2011 as a value-added business unit leading SEACOM’s entry into Cloud-computing services.
Pamoja has invested in Cloud infrastructure in South Africa and Kenya. These facilities offer improved access to services and address issues surrounding the location of confidential data as well as service latency, associated with international Cloud services.