- Nokia downplays report claiming it’s struggling to deliver 5G kit in South Korea 18 April 2019 | 3:38 pm
- Reviewers report major faults with Samsung’s new foldy screen 18 April 2019 | 12:28 pm
- FCC is likely to deny China Mobile’s licence application 18 April 2019 | 12:00 pm
- Huawei responds to study questioning who really owns it 18 April 2019 | 9:32 am
- Europe approves new internet rules designed to rein in Amazon and co 18 April 2019 | 8:22 am
SEACOM incorporated Pamoja in 2011 as a value-added business unit leading SEACOM’s entry into Cloud-computing services.
Pamoja has invested in Cloud infrastructure in South Africa and Kenya. These facilities offer improved access to services and address issues surrounding the location of confidential data as well as service latency, associated with international Cloud services.