- Telus and Huawei tout successful 3GPP-compliant 5G trials 23 June 2017 | 3:36 pm
- YouTube enthusiasm brings home the challenges for telcos 23 June 2017 | 3:24 pm
- France reckons it could start launching 5G services next year 23 June 2017 | 12:00 pm
- Video special – guess the acronym 23 June 2017 | 11:26 am
- Yahoo is killing News Digest app and we can’t figure out why 23 June 2017 | 11:20 am
SEACOM incorporated Pamoja in 2011 as a value-added business unit leading SEACOM’s entry into Cloud-computing services.
Pamoja has invested in Cloud infrastructure in South Africa and Kenya. These facilities offer improved access to services and address issues surrounding the location of confidential data as well as service latency, associated with international Cloud services.