- Europe ponders whether Apple Shazam buy is too much like iSpy 24 April 2018 | 5:03 pm
- Which reckons Vodafone sucks, Tutela doesn’t 24 April 2018 | 4:58 pm
- Facebook and YouTube reveal their offensiveness offensive and intolerance of intolerance 24 April 2018 | 3:55 pm
- New DNS Encryption Tools Accelerate Privacy Online 24 April 2018 | 3:14 pm
- Ericsson develops a cunning plan for generating IoT revenue 24 April 2018 | 11:31 am
SEACOM incorporated Pamoja in 2011 as a value-added business unit leading SEACOM’s entry into Cloud-computing services.
Pamoja has invested in Cloud infrastructure in South Africa and Kenya. These facilities offer improved access to services and address issues surrounding the location of confidential data as well as service latency, associated with international Cloud services.