- Broadband World Forum 2019 video review 23 October 2019 | 5:13 pm
- Indian government bails out BSNL 23 October 2019 | 4:59 pm
- Google claims quantum computing breakthrough, IBM disagrees 23 October 2019 | 3:40 pm
- As another UK alt-net emerges, consolidation might not be that far away 23 October 2019 | 11:44 am
- Huawei launches its foldy phone in China 23 October 2019 | 11:06 am
SEACOM incorporated Pamoja in 2011 as a value-added business unit leading SEACOM’s entry into Cloud-computing services.
Pamoja has invested in Cloud infrastructure in South Africa and Kenya. These facilities offer improved access to services and address issues surrounding the location of confidential data as well as service latency, associated with international Cloud services.