- The Qualcomm M&A plot thickens with increased NXP bid 20 February 2018 | 6:11 pm
- Orange CEO gets thumbs up despite fraud trial 20 February 2018 | 4:54 pm
- Vodafone looks to make the skies safer from drones 20 February 2018 | 1:19 pm
- Nokia goes all-in on digital cities 20 February 2018 | 12:21 pm
- EE the best, O2 the worst – RootMetrics 20 February 2018 | 12:17 pm
SEACOM incorporated Pamoja in 2011 as a value-added business unit leading SEACOM’s entry into Cloud-computing services.
Pamoja has invested in Cloud infrastructure in South Africa and Kenya. These facilities offer improved access to services and address issues surrounding the location of confidential data as well as service latency, associated with international Cloud services.