- NTT Docomo pulls its NB-IoT service after less than a year 31 March 2020 | 4:37 pm
- Video conferencing app downloads go through the roof 31 March 2020 | 12:38 pm
- Proximus cuts dividend to fund #inspire2022 strategy 31 March 2020 | 12:10 pm
- Ericsson CEO says company ‘not materially affected’ by coronavirus 31 March 2020 | 11:53 am
- Best practice for end-to-end IoT security 31 March 2020 | 11:16 am
SEACOM incorporated Pamoja in 2011 as a value-added business unit leading SEACOM’s entry into Cloud-computing services.
Pamoja has invested in Cloud infrastructure in South Africa and Kenya. These facilities offer improved access to services and address issues surrounding the location of confidential data as well as service latency, associated with international Cloud services.