- Comcast’s Verizon MVNO goes live 17 August 2017 | 5:02 pm
- EE puts Alexa in its box 17 August 2017 | 4:08 pm
- Telcel gets a slim win 17 August 2017 | 12:23 pm
- Ericsson insists there’s nothing new in ‘brutal’ job cuts story 17 August 2017 | 11:35 am
- HMD launches Nokia 8 flagship smartphone with ‘bothie’ camera gimmick 17 August 2017 | 10:38 am
SEACOM incorporated Pamoja in 2011 as a value-added business unit leading SEACOM’s entry into Cloud-computing services.
Pamoja has invested in Cloud infrastructure in South Africa and Kenya. These facilities offer improved access to services and address issues surrounding the location of confidential data as well as service latency, associated with international Cloud services.