- Australian court rules media are liable for comments made on their Facebook pages 1 June 2020 | 4:39 pm
- BT plays the green card 1 June 2020 | 12:47 pm
- International voice traffic spikes 20% during COVID-19 1 June 2020 | 11:47 am
- Facebook attempts to walk the tightrope on censorship 1 June 2020 | 11:40 am
- As MasMovil becomes latest acquisition target, are more takeovers on the horizon? 1 June 2020 | 10:44 am
Southern African Wireless Communications
Since 1996, Southern African Wireless Communications (SAWC) has gained an enviable reputation for providing readers in Sub-Saharan Africa with must-read news, features, analysis articles, and more.
Each bi-monthly issue is packed with the latest local news, thought-provoking features, product updates, and wireless developments from around the world. SAWC readers are kept informed with local, regional and international developments in cellular, satcoms, WiMAX, Wi-Fi, TETRA and PMR. We also get beneath the surface of network deployments and focus on network issues such as rural connectivity, point-to-point/multipoint technologies, backhaul, OSS, BSS, value added services, and much more.