- Nokia downplays report claiming it’s struggling to deliver 5G kit in South Korea 18 April 2019 | 3:38 pm
- Reviewers report major faults with Samsung’s new foldy screen 18 April 2019 | 12:28 pm
- FCC is likely to deny China Mobile’s licence application 18 April 2019 | 12:00 pm
- Huawei responds to study questioning who really owns it 18 April 2019 | 9:32 am
- Europe approves new internet rules designed to rein in Amazon and co 18 April 2019 | 8:22 am
Webinar: Mobile Broadband in Africa
Thecla Mbongue, Senior Research Analyst, Africa; Nick Jotischky, Principal Analyst, MEA; Blessmore Chibanda, Key Account Manager, Ericsson; and Sanjit Sinha, Mobile Broadband Engagement Director, Ericsson discussed how some operators in Africa approach the challenge of mobile broadband growth and what opportunities they have identified in this 45-minute webinar.