- Ericsson shows it’s Hungary for 5G 19 October 2017 | 4:30 pm
- ZTE launches a ‘total pre5G solution’ 19 October 2017 | 3:48 pm
- SK Telecom extends its AI management system to mobile network 19 October 2017 | 12:01 pm
- Nokia gets into bed with Amazon 19 October 2017 | 11:19 am
- Self-taught Google AI programme trounces previous human-taught one 19 October 2017 | 9:47 am
Webinar: Mobile Broadband in Africa
Thecla Mbongue, Senior Research Analyst, Africa; Nick Jotischky, Principal Analyst, MEA; Blessmore Chibanda, Key Account Manager, Ericsson; and Sanjit Sinha, Mobile Broadband Engagement Director, Ericsson discussed how some operators in Africa approach the challenge of mobile broadband growth and what opportunities they have identified in this 45-minute webinar.