- Huawei allegedly helps African governments spy on dissidents – WSJ 16 August 2019 | 10:55 am
- Mobileum grows assurance profile with WeDo acquisition 16 August 2019 | 10:07 am
- Oregon joins the anti-merger brigade to dampen T-Mobile/Sprint spirits 16 August 2019 | 9:13 am
- US wearables market surges to $2bn in Q2 16 August 2019 | 8:44 am
- Russia jumps on the mmWave train 15 August 2019 | 3:22 pm
Webinar: Mobile Broadband in Africa
Thecla Mbongue, Senior Research Analyst, Africa; Nick Jotischky, Principal Analyst, MEA; Blessmore Chibanda, Key Account Manager, Ericsson; and Sanjit Sinha, Mobile Broadband Engagement Director, Ericsson discussed how some operators in Africa approach the challenge of mobile broadband growth and what opportunities they have identified in this 45-minute webinar.